常见问题All realms appear red and say Incompatible when logging in to World of Warcraft.
You may see incompatible realms after logging in to World of Warcraft after a patch. This occurs because your game client does not match the version on our servers.
If your game does not update automatically, restart the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app. Follow these steps if the update doesn't start.
- Close the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select Agent.exe and click End Process.
- Restart the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app and let the update finish.
- Run the Scan and Repair tool.